TWO HANDS SANGHA (Our Regular Sangha Night)
Click Here or on the ATTEND THS tab above for info about our regular night and times, Sunday, 6-8pm.
REFUGE RECOVERY ATLANTA
We are extremely pleased to bring Refuge Recovery (The Buddhist inspired path to recovery from addiction of all kinds) to the Atlanta area!!!
- Click Here to see all the Atlanta Refuge Recvoery Info, or on the button in the navigation up top!
FAMILY DHARMA NIGHT
On the first Sunday of each month THS holds a Family Dharma Night.
- *** Please contact us if you wish to bring children…we’ve not had kids attend recently so unless we know they are coming we will treat it as a regular dharma night with no craft oriented activities. If I know you are bringing children, we’ll try to plan some age appropriate fun! ***
- 12 Bethesda Church Rd., Lawrenceville, GA 30044
- IF POSSIBLE – Please let us know you’re coming, and the number and ages of the children so that we can have enough supplies.
- Bring a cushion if you have it.
- Recommended for ages 7 and up, younger children are welcomed so long as they can remain quiet and calm for the meditation period.
- Children must be attended by parent.
- Typical routine is a Guided Meditation (often some dharma related craft), a walking meditation, and a sitting meditation followed by discussion.
- If you think they can’t meditate, they might surprise you!